_-={At Roads Ends}=-_ _-={At Roads Ends}=-_

hey

I realy liked this track alot. What can i say perfect =).
so whats been up with u man long time no talk.
i havent been uploaden much stuff here check some of my stuff out here
www.myspace.com/djslingshot92

You still got msn?

MaestroRage responds:

Hey Zakk! It has been a while hasn't it? Still up and producing that Red Lable project you had going back in the day?

I'll check out your space as soon as I get home. I do have MSN, but to be honest, I rarely go on it anymore.

Thanks for the review, and dropping by! I'm glad you liked it ^^.

{%Bipolar Aquatica%} {%Bipolar Aquatica%}

niceee

This is really nice man. I love how you put it together so well. 11/10 Good work. Btw what program are you using.

Check out my songs some time. Later

Dj-PinkWalrus responds:

hey thanks for the compliments man. And for the program i'm using. It's just plain old fruity loops with some native instruments plugins, plus ozone, the analog mastering plugin.

DJ Comet-Typhoon DJ Comet-Typhoon

NIce

I like the Bass is it was a pretty good track
8/10 check out some of my stuff . cya man

Battlefield Rec0il Remix Battlefield Rec0il Remix

Nice

This is a badass Remix man Good Job man .
Peace

Dj-Rec0il responds:

yo bro yeah sort of well ima look up your work l8r good stuff ey :P peace out

Rotography Rotography

Nice

I love this song man its fucken awsome yo. Made me bang my head to it a hehe. Thnx for the review on my song much apreciated bro. Peace

~SlingSh0t~

Syntrus responds:

No prob man thx a lot.

The fallen will be remembered The fallen will be remembered

SWEEET

The intro to this song was kick ass. I love the guitar dude its all SWEET 11/10.

Dj-Rec0il responds:

haha i knew you would like it zakk anyways im making somenew tunes for the album :D see ya on msn m8y

-={CC}=- The Journey Begins -={CC}=- The Journey Begins

Nice work

Ive listened to this song at least 20 times now =). Nothing i can say is wrong with this song. Keep them coming man . 11/10

Critical-Collision responds:

Glad you like the piece, and thanks you for coming by for a listen and leaving a review, we very much appreciate it.

-={CC}=-

_-={Brotherhood}=-_ _-={Brotherhood}=-_

YO

This was really awsome man you mastered everything man. Its really good to hear from you again man. Howcoem your never on msn =(. Anways good song really good song 11/10. Bye mate

MaestroRage responds:

I barely go on MSN anymore to be honest, it's always either school, work, or music. It's good to hear from you though, i'm quite impressed with your progress, I look forward to seeing what crazyness you'll pop out in a few years time XD.

Thanks for the review man, i'm glad you liked the track.

Sebby_man - White Sky Sebby_man - White Sky

Realy sweet!!!

I love the piano alot man. And teh Drums were sweet yo. This is my favirite song by you. Keep up the greak work man.

_-=[The Maestro's Requiem]=-_ _-=[The Maestro's Requiem]=-_

Yo man

Hey its zakk here man where ya been on msn latly man.by the way nice song great work. 10/10